Relwen - Seersucker Flannel - Dark Navy/Cream/Red
Another Relwen exclusive fabric, this one a first to our knowledge, adding stretch fiber to a brushed flannel shirting. The result is a permanently crinkled (seersucker) look that refuses to be ironed. We don’t iron anything, so no harm. Another effect of the crinkled look serves to help hold the shape while also conceding movement not typically (ever) found in a flannel shirt. All natural mother-of-pearl shell buttons with classic buttondown collar.
- Content: 98% cotton, 2% spandex, brushed 2x2 "suckered" flannel twill, 188 gsm
- Relwen exclusive fabric; material guaranteed to not press flat!
- 2 5/8" classic buttondown collar w/ added reinforcement behind smaller 14L shell buttons at points
- Natural mother of pearl dark grey shell buttons; single open patch chest pocket
- Single needle clean finish construction at all seams
- all patternwork matched at pocket bag and sideseams, balanced from left to right for sleeves/ cuffs
- fit: classic tapered waist
- Care: machine wash cold with like colors; air dry or tumble low